Many kids have weekly spelling lists to practice and that can be tedious and boring, so I made a quick little game to help make spelling practice a little more fun!
Spelling Word Race
How to play:
- Get one die.
- Choose 6 words to practice.
- Write one word in each box.
- Roll the die.
- Write the word in the box that matches the dice roll.
- Play until one word wins the race!
- Or until you have written a predetermined number of words (ex: 20)
You can download this free printable here: SpellingWordRace